Our team is growing and we’re looking for people who follow their passion, think differently, and want to make an impact, Join us for a fulfilling career with opportunities to innovate, great benefits, and our fun and inclusive work culture.
Current Available careers
100100 Store is IoT consumer marketplace and one-stop-shop for smart and innovative products, offering the digital transformation expertise of top channel leaders, best-in-class technology, and the most diverse catalog of smart solutions, giving customers one touchpoint for every home innovation needs, including smart home, smart security, smart health, smart kids, and innovative products, in addition to IoT consumer consultations, services, and support.
What you'll do and how you'll make an impact:
- Prospecting and qualification of IoT and solution opportunities
- Create an IoT prospect funnel by region / segment / vertical
- Provide general sales support (needs analysis, data review, and product demonstrations)
- Serve as the customer advocate and liaison for product management and development
- Prepare periodic forecasts and progress updates toward sales goals
- You will work through the entire sales cycle and build your own customer base.
- You identify customer needs and how our technology can support them.
- You advise the customer on how to best leverage our innovations.
- Develop and execute the IoT marketplace lifecycle merchandising strategy for smart and innovative services
- Develop and establish success metrics of merchandising campaigns to drive traffic and engagement on the marketplace
- Preparing annual and quarterly budgets and presenting them to the relevant stakeholders
- Acquire new business partners/sellers specialized in IoT and innovative solution
- Develop a strategic partnership with IoT leaders and channel partners
- Working knowledge of Smart home and IoT consumer services solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing, or a related field
- 3+ years' of sales consulting or business intelligence experience, eCommerce merchandising or account management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Experience in developing go-to-market strategies and marketing technology
- Proven track record of driving digital revenue growth through merchandising strategic initiatives
To apply click here: https://forms.gle/KQG9diZzpuK7W7dG6