Our team is growing and we’re looking for people who follow their passion, think differently, and want to make an impact.
Ours is a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, 100100 Store, the one-stop innovation shop accepts that challenge and is willing to take on new tasks and activities - ones that may not always be described in the initial job description. Join us for a fulfilling career with opportunities to innovate, great benefits, and our fun and inclusive work culture.
Current Available careers
E-Commerce Account Manager -IoT
100100 Store powers smart retail business success with technology, Bringing together experienced smart home and innovative solutions service providers in one-stop innovation shop & IoT consumer marketplace.
100100 Store is the first-of-its-kind, one-stop-shop for smart and innovative products in the region, offering the digital transformation expertise of top channel leaders, best-in-class technology, and the most diverse catalog of smart solutions, giving customers one touchpoint for every home innovation needs, including smart home, smart security, smart health, smart kids, and innovative products, in addition to IoT consumer consultations, services, and support.
What you'll do and how you'll make an impact:
- Overseeing the planning and implementation of merchandising strategies
- Develop and execute the IoT marketplace lifecycle merchandising strategy for smart and innovative services, to drive revenue goals and deliver a best-in-class personalized customer experience
- Develop and establish success metrics of merchandising campaigns to drive traffic and engagement on the marketplace
- Preparing annual and quarterly budgets and presenting them to the relevant stakeholders
- Support sellers to design their shop on 100100 store to improve their sales
- Define 100100 Store strategy for creating a new indirect online sales channel for the business’s partners
- Acquire new business partners/sellers specialized in IoT and innovative solution
- Develop a strategic partnership with IoT leaders and channel partners
- Establish marketplace business requirements to drive customer acquisition and retention
- Prospect and develop additional pure-play eCommerce accounts within the smart home and innovative product
- Proactively seek out ways to improve the achievement of business goals
- Working knowledge of Smart home and IoT consumer services solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in eCommerce merchandising and account management
- Experience in developing go-to-market strategies and marketing technology
- Deep knowledge of eCommerce best practices
- Proven track record of driving digital revenue growth through merchandising strategic initiatives
- Proven negotiating skills and cross-functional collaboration and influencing abilities
To apply click here: https://forms.gle/Rw25bda2YmaeKq7E6